Author Topic: 91 doors fends hood bk glass heatcore dash ac box located in redding cali  (Read 1380 times)

BoG-ToY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
I need cash, Ive got two doors two fenders and a hood....plus the solid back glass, which should have the weatherstrip too. also a good dashboard heater core and the A/C box that goes under the hood....oh, and a used clutch and pressure plate (give me five bucks for the clutch and pressure plate) the doors dont come with hinges or window regulators but will include NON scratched glass (UNLESS u make me a good offer) but I really need the drivers regulator, for the hinges I think I could just swap mine top to bottom and make em work.....these came off a 2x4 long hual delivery truck....so they should be in good shape....make me an offer....there located in anderson ca  but the cell number is a florida number.....make me a deal or Im hualin them back to florida with me,....dont need them on my truck...but I guess I will use them if I have to....
850-217-6499
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

Blk Widow

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -185
  • Member since Apr '03
  • I love Marlin Crawler!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
what color are those fenders?? Are they Toyota?

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
the fenders are light blue...dont know the color code....and they are off a 91 2wd toyota pickup make me an offer....I was thinking somewhere around 40 for the pair.......so yeah....let me know......FOR EVERYONE ELSE the hood was damaged in storage.....so it ended up being junked...sorry
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

kneedownnate

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Like this shade of light blue?
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
TOP .......two doors and two 2wd fenders......sell them complete for 75 bucks