Author Topic: What happens when a Honda hits youre tire...  (Read 2997 times)

lilbuddy

• Dried Fruit Warrior
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: -234
  • Male Posts: 5,720
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
What happens when a Honda hits youre tire...
« on: Oct 06, 2005, 09:24:37 PM »
So today when I was coming back from a local pizza place I turned into my school parking lot. In my parkinglot we have some speed bumps. My friend was right  behind me, so me being a jackass, I went over the speed bumps just like those lowerd hondas do, all sidewas and what not. Right when I got off of the speed bump I start turning into my little parkinglot area. Right when I turned though I heard this aweful noise, I look out my passengerside window and my friend in a Honda Prelude was up on the curb driving next to me. So I get into the parking lot, he was pissed, jumped on my hood and then went and looked at his car... I parked my truck and looked at it. Anyway all it reall is, is some tire scuff marks on the door, the trim and on the mirror and you can also see my tire all shiny (sorta). Its pretty funny. It sounded like I destroyed his front fender though.
RIP Kyota.... you are the man

GET IT!!!

Ramrod

• smelling like vag and loving it
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: -59
  • Male Posts: 3,600
  • Member since Jan '05
  • fully bodied & Fully getting it
    • View Profile
Re: What happens when a Honda hits youre tire...
« Reply #1 on: Oct 06, 2005, 09:30:45 PM »
nice.  Thats what he gets for not looking out

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #2 on: Oct 06, 2005, 09:51:29 PM »
Don't you just hate it when someone scuffs your tire. :smack:
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

lilbuddy [OP]

• Dried Fruit Warrior
  • Turtle Points: -234
  • Male Posts: 5,720
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Oct 06, 2005, 09:57:06 PM »
Don't you just hate it when someone scuffs your tire. :smack:

Haha, funny thing about it, the first thing I did was look at my tire!
RIP Kyota.... you are the man

GET IT!!!

Geno

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -82
  • Male Posts: 546
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Oct 06, 2005, 10:04:05 PM »
hahaha, atleast your tire is ok. 
OFRD_GRL – as much as i appreciate strip clubs, i could never date a chic. they are all flopin crazy.

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #5 on: Oct 06, 2005, 10:06:09 PM »
Hope it didn't chunk up your tire any. :laugh:

mr4x42u

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 700
  • Member since Sep '02
  • LOCKED AND LOADED
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Oct 06, 2005, 11:38:30 PM »
must suck to be a honda :hahaha:
Forgiveness is between them and god..
Its my job to arrange the meeting!

OffRoadGal

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -30
  • Female Posts: 419
  • Member since Jan '05
  • you feelin lucky, punk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Oct 07, 2005, 08:58:45 AM »
:yupyup:

I'm sure you heard about our Honda encounter.

We were at a traffic light in the Mammoth, the light only changes if you trigger, having thought we might not have triggered it MrW, after looking in the mirror and over his shoulder, backed up, to pull forward again.

It was only after we heard the crunch that the Moe Ron that had pulled up too close behind us blew his horn.

We pulled over to inspect the damage, we had scratched the top of his hood with our license plate, bending our license plate under and pushed his hood back some with the spring shackles!

The kid was ticked off, more worried about getting in trouble with his parents I think, but his friends thought it was pretty funny.

The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

:cheer:

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #8 on: Oct 07, 2005, 09:28:14 AM »
:haha: stupid little cars  :headshake:

:lipsrsealed: sorry... my little outburst there :smack: :greengrin:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

germ

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 349
  • Male Posts: 733
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Work sucks, I'm goin' wheelin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Oct 07, 2005, 10:01:11 AM »
I had the same thing happen while driving a 72 blazer with 33's and a 4" lift.

Some chicky pulled up behind me, and I couldn't see her headlights. Backed up to trigger the light, and hadn't moved more than a foot when all of a sudden I hear this terrible "crunch".

The only thing that happend to my truck was a layer of her hood paint on the bottom of my bumper. I managed to fairly well destroy her car (I think it was a prelude). Took out the hood, both fenders, and cracked the windshield. Also managed to break her radiator and cracked the valve cover. Pushed the fenders far enough back she couldn't open her door, and had to get out in the Daisy Duke fashion (With her little skirt, it was kinda-a-bonus). I drove away (after the PD report), and she was towed.

Erik :usa:
* Regardless of what happens, someone will find a way to take it too seriously.
* 2% rule: Must be 2% smarter than what your working on.
* If you make something even a fool can use, only a fool will use it.
* I've been crapping in the woods longer than lil'buddy has been alive!

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #10 on: Oct 07, 2005, 12:58:09 PM »

Some chicky pulled up behind me, and I couldn't see her headlights. Backed up to trigger the light, and hadn't moved more than a foot when all of a sudden I hear this terrible "crunch".

The only thing that happend to my truck was a layer of her hood paint on the bottom of my bumper. I managed to fairly well destroy her car (I think it was a prelude). Took out the hood, both fenders, and cracked the windshield. Also managed to break her radiator and cracked the valve cover. Pushed the fenders far enough back she couldn't open her door, and had to get out in the Daisy Duke fashion (With her little skirt, it was kinda-a-bonus). I drove away (after the PD report), and she was towed.

Yeah, you know you did it just to look up her skirt. :yesnod:  :wink2:

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #11 on: Oct 07, 2005, 01:02:38 PM »

:shake: She should know better than to be sticken her nose up people's :moon: stuff could get messy

:hahaha:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

RokCrawlinToy

• Crawler of Rocks
  • Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 4214
  • Male Posts: 1,030
  • Member since Apr '04
  • Thermobaric Urban Destruction
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Oct 07, 2005, 01:18:00 PM »
My incident was coming home late at night. I was stopped at a stop light and all of a sudden I start hearing this tire squelling sound. I didn't notice it at first then it was going so long that I was like WTF?? So I start looking around and all of the sudden I feel something hit my truck and I see parts flying and this idiot slams in between the 4 cars ahead of me at the light and finally stops in the middle of the intersection. Then a LAPD unit pulls up, flips on his lights within seconds. We all pull over, I immediatley go over to the ofc. and tell him what happened.  The cop starts looking at my rig going  :headscratch:  trying to figure out what the guy hit on my truck. Well, the guy hit my tire first, then my rock slider and ripped his car open like a can opener  :ha_ha:  :laugh:  :hahaha:   smashed both sides of his car since he split the lane in between the 4 cars ahead of me.
The good thing is I originally was going to drive my car that night and at the last minute changed my mind and drove the truck.

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #13 on: Oct 07, 2005, 01:38:28 PM »
I had one like that, I was driving to work south on the 110 freeway in the rain when all of a sudden I hear a thud and watch a Celica that was next to me go sailing off to the right and smash into a construction barrier. I figured he had hit someone because of the thud I heard so I stop to render assistance, but the guy in the Celica jumps out and starts running, so now I chase him down, tackle then cuffed him. Then started looking for the car he hit.......  :confused:  Couldn't find anyone until I started walking back to my truck and saw that my right rear tire was now the same shade of blue his car was. :haha:  :rivers: 

guywithuglyyota

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 212
  • Male Posts: 810
  • Member since Jul '04
  • F-22 Crew Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Oct 07, 2005, 02:44:45 PM »
I ran one of those "hidden stopsigns" a few months ago here in Anchorage.... A fullsize chevy nailed the back of my bed and pusshed the   :moon:   end of my truck sideways fishtailing. 

His Chevy was messed up pretty bad! Turns out my Toyos stick out so far that they took most of the damage, his entire hood and radiator was folded in!!

My bed had some rash but nothing serious.

Pros: Lifted truck with big tires also doubles as a bumper car in downtown traffic

Cons: $90 ticket for running a stopsign and losing cool-points on a first date downtown!    :hammerhead:
« Last Edit: Oct 07, 2005, 04:26:09 PM by 4LOWx2 »
Comedy is the last refuge of the nonconformist mind.

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #15 on: Oct 07, 2005, 02:49:05 PM »
I ran one of those "hidden stopsigns" a few months ago here in Anchorage.... A fullsize chevy nailed the back of my bed and pusshed the   :moon:   end of my truck sideways fishtailing. 

His Chevy was messed up pretty bad! Turns out my Toyos stick out so far that they took most of the damage, his entire hood and ratiator was folded in!!

My bed had some rash but nothing serious.

Pros: Lifted truck with big tires also doubles as a bumper car in downtown traffic

Cons: $90 ticket for running a stopsign and losing cool-points on a first date downtown!    :hammerhead:

:yikes: $90 for runnin a stopsign? My coworker did a "CA stop" and hers was $390!!

:psss: check out yer post count, you'll never be this evil again :gap:

88runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 756
  • Member since May '03
  • Click me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Oct 07, 2005, 03:10:46 PM »

he must stop any posting now  :laugh: only shouting
88 4runner v6,
5.29 with 35" tires,
Isuzu Rodeo rear disk brake,
t-case hand brake in near futur
solid axle'd

Hyena

• I'm Legit!!!
  • Turtle Points: 2401
  • Male Posts: 6,715
  • Member since Feb '04
  • AKA Baja Brad
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Oct 07, 2005, 03:11:26 PM »
:yikes: $90 for runnin a stopsign? My coworker did a "CA stop" and hers was $390!!

Lmao.  Anyway, i ran a stop sign i didn't see.  ticket was like $180 i think.  Sucked.

I guess i said tell my stories too.  This kid at school i know has hit my truck twice at school.  First time we were infront of the school.  I was infront of him.  There was a guy infront of me going about 15 mph.  He all of a sudden slams on his brakes to stop for a speed bump.  I then slam on my brakes to to try and not hit him.  I come to a stop and then the kid rear ends me.  He didn't even touch his brakes.  I guess he wasn't paying attention.  I had my flatbed on at the time and the front of his hood hit my shackles.  I got some paint scuffs on my shackles witch ticked me off.  :)  His hood has 4   3/8's wide indents in it.  And one of my shackles hit his headlight which broke the mount for that.  then the seond time he was sitting in his truck.  I was sitting on my dirvers side tire during lunch.  His truck was parked infront of mine.  I guess he didn't have the parking brake on and out it into nuetral then took his foot off the brake.  His trucked rolled very slowly and his brake light smashed into my bumper.  Broke his brake light.  Didn't even scuff the paint on my bumper.

Rocktoy2

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 170
  • Male Posts: 36
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Oct 07, 2005, 07:51:27 PM »
I was driving home in the rain one night with the rear axle locked. Wheel spin is a little silly in my truck when the road is wet. :shake:  I feel the back of my truck wiggle when I am slowing for a red light. I didn't think anything of it until the light turned green and I glanced in the mirror. I could just barely see the roof of a blue t-bird. They never got out and I wasn't really sure I had been hit until I checked my receiver and found paint on it that matched the color of the car. I must have left a pretty good scratch from the amount of paint left. If only I had a hitch in it. :)

Patrick

6.72:1

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 73
  • Male Posts: 1,856
  • Member since Mar '05
  • Stuck with 2.5ton Rocks....
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Oct 07, 2005, 08:11:00 PM »
A girl in a Honda car hit me in the University parking lot and it bounced off. The girl was surprisingly not upset at all. I was though because I had just run through three and a half bottles of "Tire Shine" and she took the "Tire Shine" completely of a quarter of my right rear Ground Hawg. I think she planned the accident. She asked me out on a date, but I told her I would only do it if she bought new "Tire Shine" and made my tires look good again. She fully complied, but to my surprise again, she still said nothing about her Honda, yet it had disintegrated on contact. Oh well, atleast I got my tires lubed up again.
mrkupfer@gmail.com
Cell: (205) 919-3290
www.Kupferphotography.com

6.72:1

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 73
  • Male Posts: 1,856
  • Member since Mar '05
  • Stuck with 2.5ton Rocks....
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Oct 07, 2005, 08:14:30 PM »
Oh, I forgot the damage report on her car: Her door wouldn't open because at the time I had my "Death Bumper" on and the nose of her car went right under my truck and nailed the tire, but her hood, windshield, driver's side window and door (door wouldn't open), and that Honda's door jambs/pillars were all out of whack on that side. Lucky for me I have excessive lift and large tires.
mrkupfer@gmail.com
Cell: (205) 919-3290
www.Kupferphotography.com