Author Topic: Warn Locking Hubs  (Read 1330 times)

HaloFan1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Warn Locking Hubs
« on: May 09, 2005, 10:31:38 AM »
I need a set of some warn locking hubs that are in good looking condition and work properly. I had a deal set up with a guy in these forums with the name of "Rebel Racer". I was going to send him my stock hubs for a set of the new Warn Hubs. I sent him my set last thursday and haven't heard one thing from him since last wednesday. I dont know what the problem is. Maybe he is just going to keep the set I sent him and I'll never hear from him again. If so thats just plain sorry  . It pisses me off to know that some people would do just that and that this might just be the case of this sort of thing happening again. With that being said I currently need a set of locking hubs. preferably Warn locking hubs. The axle I have is from a 81 4x4 toy pickup. If anything changes with the story and I happen to hear from him I'll let you guys know that I don't need a set.  :maddest:

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: Warn Locking Hubs
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 11:01:51 AM »
dont forget, you shipped over the weekend, which is usually slow, and the farther away, the longer it takes for stuff to go back and forth.  Kinda strange that you havent heard from him, but these things happen. I wouldnt worry too much about it for another few days, but if you dont get anything (call, or hubs) by this weekend, then you can talk to cruzila
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

HaloFan1 [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 12:26:12 PM »
Well he originally told me that he was going to send my hubs out on thursday of last week. So thats why I sent mine out on the same day. I havent talked to him since like last tuesday or wednesday. My hubs should get to him this thursday. Thats atleast what UPS told me. BTW who is Cruzila and how could he help?

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2005, 12:58:31 PM »
Cruzila is a moderator on this board.  I'm sure you've seen the DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH FUGLYTRUCK on the for sale board, that is there because of some problems another board member had with that seller.  Cruzilla made that a sticky thread that doesnt get bumped down) so that everyone knows to not do buisness with him.  For the most part the people on this forum try to watch out for on another.  We dont want anyone on here that is going to rip other people off. 

Be careful starting stuff about people.  Your previous post led me to beleive that his hubs should have gotten to you by now, but you said UPS said your hubs should be hitting his door on thursday.  If he sent his hubs to you on thursday, wouldnt it make sense that you'd be getting them around thursday as well?  You are complaining about this a few days early.  keep trying to get ahold of him, be it PM, email, or telephone, but dont start badmouthing people to the board before your stuff should even be there.  If after many attempts of trying to get this taken care of, ad him not responding, then take it to cruzilla, and cruzila may ban him, and make another sticky at the top of the thread.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

-Ronald Reagan

HaloFan1 [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2005, 06:04:57 PM »
well i say that he hasnt sent me the things becuase i just havent heard anything from him. who knows he could have sent them and just doesnt want 2 bother with me now. your right i was just a little mad that he wont return my e-mails. ill wait it out and see what happens and keep you guys posted. I pm'ed him and havent had any feed back from that either. yes ive read the posts with cruzila. the name just didnt hit me right away. i never actually got an e-mail stating he had sent them. he just said that he would try to get them out on thursday. hopefully i will get them!  :crossed:

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2005, 10:21:50 AM »
:thumbs: goodluck hope you get them

-Ronald Reagan