Author Topic: Cingular vs. AT&T  (Read 3738 times)

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Re: Cingular vs. AT&T
« on: Mar 25, 2005, 10:09:42 PM »
When I first got my phone it was with at&t but the lady said they were joining together with cingular, said some places it would say at&t and others cingular with no extra charges.  So far that has held true and I've never incurred extra charges, but since they merged my coverage has declined.  I now seem to get horrible reception most places where I used to have full bars.  I'm about to throw my phone through their window if the situation doesn't get better.  The other problem I've had that pissed me off was 2 times I've started getting calls for other people, basically my phone was ringing when people would try and leave the other person a voice mail.  At&t was apologetic when it has happened but if it happens a 3rd time I'll do everything in my power to get out of my contract early with no penalties. 
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!