Author Topic: CA Prop 19 Failed to pass!  (Read 10070 times)

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 924
  • Female Posts: 415
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
Re: CA Prop 19 Failed to pass!
« Reply #30 on: Nov 03, 2010, 02:33:32 PM »
I don't think we will ever see eye to eye. We can agree to disagree.  :beerchug: 

:thumbs:  The best way to debate, for sure!   I'm really glad to see that this thread isn't getting out of control. 

Let's just watch the references to drinking and driving--we all know it's not OK, we don't want it to appear otherwise.

I guess while I'm at it I may as well chime in with my own opinion on the matter.  haha.  I personally don't believe it's possible for pot to single-handedly ruin a person's life.  If they've gone that far, they had much bigger "problems" than smoking pot.  Never heard of anyone dying from a pot overdose.  Never heard of anyone smoking a joint and then beating their wife because it made them all crazy.  I feel there are many prescription drugs out there that do a person much worse than weed.  It grows in nature!  You don't even have to manufacture weed!  lol

And anyway in regards to the medicinal benefits, all I can say about that is...I just lost my stepmother to lung cancer in February.  You would not believe the number of doctors who pulled her aside in the hallway at the Cancer Treatment Centers of America to tell her that, since NOTHING was working for her nausea, she needed to try marijuana.  It was the only thing that even remotely worked for her, even after countless prescriptions for anti-nausea medication.  They eventually gave her a prescription for THC pills, but that didn't work either.  Has to be smoked, that was the only thing that helped.

:twocents:
RIP Kyle, we love and miss you man.  :smooch:
thanks for the smooch I miss you too !  :yesnod: