Author Topic: Dynex TV?  (Read 1267 times)

topar

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 1,909
  • Member since Aug '06
  • One Toyota + One Mopar = Topar
    • View Profile
Re: Dynex TV?
« on: Oct 17, 2010, 08:31:20 PM »
Well Dynex is the Best Buy store brand apparently.  I read several reviews on them and they all said good things except one guy who's TV did not work as soon as he took it out of the box.  Most folks said the sound needs improving and that was there only complaint.  I have a stereo I am running sound through so this should not be a problem.  I went ahead and bought it today.  Its a 46" LCD HD TV.  got it and a 4 year warranty along with the HD hook up cable for just over $700 its in the store for $599 sale price.  I hooked it up and was able to watch about 15 min then had to come in to work.  Tomorrow I will hook up stereo/playstation.    My last TV was a 26" sanyo that I bought in 1990.  It was in 3 apartments in Hi. Two houses in Fl.  and now in Va.  It lasted many years and lots of major moves for such a cheap TV, however it has not worked in just over 2 months now. So I can also say I am off work Monday & Tuesday  anyone will be able to find me I will be the guy with wide eyes in front of the TV.