Author Topic: Been lurking for a while, I think I should introduce myself.  (Read 3098 times)

mannysouza

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Sep '09
    • View Profile
The cage has really been holding up. Some one even hit and run me and not a mark or anything noticeable. Just some missing rattle can paint. The cage is tied into the body everywhere. The body is really strong so this just added to it. I'm not a fan of exo cages but with how small this truck is and the extra protection made the exo a no brainer. I did try to keep it light as possible. I also didn't want it to look like a jungle gym. In my eyes it is what I wanted. The dimple die panels have proven really durable for being 16 gauge metal. They have some dings but they were really hard hits from the con. 

It is street legal minus mirrors and a front plate. We drive it everywhere. I do trailer it to the trail but I put a couple hundred miles a week on the street. It has the stock 1.6 liter engine. Stock engines last even though I have been throwing the idea of a 3rz swap. The tires are 35". the link setup is a modified Trail Slayer kit from Trail tough. All the links are the kit except the lower links which need to be replaced that are bent up pretty bad. All the shock mounts are the custom home made variety just like the cage.

I do have a buildup on Pirate in Suzuki forum. Search exo kick.