Author Topic: Military FAKE Exposed!  (Read 5239 times)

coloradocrawler

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 99
  • Member since Jun '09
  • function WAAYYYYYY before from
    • View Profile
Re: Military FAKE Exposed!
« on: Aug 11, 2010, 04:52:25 PM »
people like this piss me off. this is the biggest reaswon why stupidity should be painfull, disabiling ly painfull.

i just have to ask- do you think he went through all that preperation just to get a military discount?

actually it looks like he is an officer in the  "10th PX Ranger" unit. :laugh: ..............probably even has the "chairborne refriger-ranger" tab. :ha_ha:

you should have confiscated all the gear he had under his shirt around his waist------ hang on------- is that........his............belly? wow- i guess you dont have to be as physically fit to be in the airborne- or ranger- or special forces or the militarty even, as you did when i was in the Army. I am actually suprised i didnt see the "expert fitness" badge.

he must have done some studying tho--- at least he doesnt have a seargents' rank on one side and a majors rank on the other (seargent major)- or Infantry "markings" and not wearing the Blue Chord. it does look like he has his badges on correctly (i think, its been along time since i had to remember). CIB on top and then his air assault and jump master badge next in line. jump master is even on the left before the air assault. i dont remember about the shoulder patches- do i see he "was in combat" ( his right shoulder) with the SF unit and is now stationed in a SF unit that allows him to wear his ranger and airborne tab (his left shoulder)?

thank you for laying into him.   :ladys-man: its too bad the people around you had to see a true special forces hero ask for forgiveness and not be turned
 in.

PS- now the link works- i guess there are some patch and badge mishaps. hey stocker- are you reposting this or are you the one who found this guy?
« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2010, 05:09:34 PM by coloradocrawler »
11C's. We are snipers too, just with bigger bullets.
87 4runner- 3.4L, ARB f&r, 5.29, longs, 39.5in IROKS, duals with a 4.7, body and topper bob'd 11in, way too much lift, and an extremely high credit card parts bill!