Author Topic: Project BoostedRunner, SOLD  (Read 532508 times)

NITE KRAWLERS

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: -35
  • Male Posts: 970
  • Member since Oct '09
  • I KNOW A SWEENEY BRO!!!
    • View Profile
your dad does look like a midget man, that rock was HUGE no doubt!
Douglas thought he could just climb right over the middle or somethin man not sure what that was about ha ha Must think his buggy runner is done or somethin but he dont ever work on it! ha ha Get BTW dougals!!

oh and i always dig your picture names dude! cant beat the laughs those provide douglas!!

HA HA ya man sometimes my truck just goes where it wants and gets it done yo!! lol k dude i'll hit ya up wit the pics i got yo!  I'm just really busy at work and all that stuff.. My bro is coming over to put his on my smart box sometime  this week so when that goes down i;ll hit ya up man...... also your a good friend i think man but ya just need to lay off a little ya know... i know it sucks being the funny load guy man but sometime's i think you just get way to wound out and your string gets stuck and ya tweak yo!! HA HA no really man we all enjoy ya but to a point i guess!! You all ways make it a fun day of wheeling when yo is der man!! I like how you just say it as it is too bro, like that guy that parked all stupid up at the camp store, you just flat out told his he was a dumb ass. I got a kick out of it... That's who you are the loud stupid funny guy yo and its all good really... But that don't have nothin to do wit get n any pics or not yo, its just a matter of time my friend.. HA HA  well ya i really do need to hit the runner again and get something done.. Why is caleb's dad so little guy in that pic.........lol
Sometimes life is a rock an we need a Yota to get over it an Chevy is like a rock so I'm over it!!!