Author Topic: Life with out parole.  (Read 4593 times)

Sparkplug

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: -130
  • Male Posts: 2,046
  • Member since Jan '08
  • Doin it Standing Up
    • View Profile
Re: Life with out parole.
« on: Jul 30, 2010, 08:30:53 PM »
I cant believe alot of this stuff im hearing. Apparently, most people on this board are perfect, and dont commit crimes. The way I look at it, 2 wrongs dont make a right. You cant say that a murderer should be killed, because then we would have to kill the person who killed the murderer, and so on, right?? Coming from someone who has seen first hand the prison sytem, I can assure you that the health care is not what u think. You pretty much get nothing unless u r dying. This country wasnt founded by bein crazy, if u remember history, where we came from are the people who didnt give trials, and just hung people on the spot, no questions asked. Are we trying to get less civilized? As someone said here, u can judge a society on how they treat their criminals. A criminal is not an incurable state of mind, anyone can change as long as they want to. I believe laws should be changed to help prison population. Instead of mandatory minimum sentences, there needs to be indeterminate sentences, and actual rehabilitation. Instead of cagin an animal, and not trying to teach them. There are tons of people in prison in cali, under the 3 strikes law, for life, that IMO dont deserve to be in prison, the money keepin them locked up, could have been spent to help them, and make them a contributing member of society. Killing someone after their crime isnt a punsiment, as someone who doesnt value another persons life, probably has little value for his own. You know how when we get splinters, or metal shavings, instead of waitin for it to come out on its own, we cut it out, and deal with that pain real quick, so it doesnt drag on and on and on, and constantly tear at us? Thats wat bein locked up in prison for ur life is like. Ill gladly pay money to help people see the error of their ways, rather than let them take the easy way out. A board ember said u cant appel death penalty, BS, u not appeling ur plea, ur appealing the fact that the death penalty is inhumane, whic IMO it is. I am not a perfect enough person to pass judgment on to ANYONE.
2008 TRD 4x4 Double Cab Tacoma
1994 12 valve 5 speed 4x4 single cab dodge 2500
1986 22re 5speed 3link 4runner (the beater)
1982 3rz swapped pickup (in progress)