Author Topic: Your truck with your woman  (Read 363867 times)

V-Man

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 29
  • Male Posts: 792
  • Member since Sep '04
    • View Profile
Re: Your truck with your woman
« Reply #840 on: Feb 09, 2010, 03:57:07 PM »
haha yeah i wouldnt mind a japanese girl friend=) but what japanese girl wants to move to idaho? lol

You'll never know till you ask.  I knew some Japanese when I was in collage.. The girls when they first came over to Canada were shock by how different the women were treated here, and how LITTLE the locals appreciated have it so "GOOD".. :yesnod:  They were always nice, if shy at first.
  Once I made friends with one or two,  I seem to get a "stamp Of Approval" and they all would wave and say hi the halls or talk to me ask me questions about stuff.   They can cook too.  They are hard working and have a good sense of humor.  I mean the nearest Grocery store was 2 mile or more away, but a group of them would walk there and back ever day to buy food even in the winter.  They didn't like walking after dark, and since it would get dark at about 3:00 to 4:00 o'clock in the after noon, they start asking me to go with them.  They said they felt better walking to the store and back if I came with them.. They also gave me stuff to try and I think they were showing off.. I got nick-named "Byakko", but a few of the girls would call me " Katsura-otoko" when the other could not hear.  I don't know WHAT it means but I hope it's not bad..Don't seem bad with the twinkle in her eye..   Akiko started a big fight once with another girl, when she heard  the other girl call me that, So I don't know :dunno:

Hey I can spell them but I don't know what they mean. :headscratch:

Try looking for a Dating/Relationship Company that deals with Asian Women. :thumbs:

They

« Last Edit: Feb 09, 2010, 04:42:40 PM by V-Man »