Author Topic: Project BoostedRunner, SOLD  (Read 532975 times)

pumkin toy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: -4
  • Male Posts: 3,561
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Do You Know A Sweeney Bro?
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
:biggthumpup: Nice bra da runner is look n super killer wicked siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick man. I like it and those wheels are dope trick fo shor. I'll have to come over this weekend and check them out in person dude. But ya time to cut and drop and tuck those 4deez's man.  :rockingout: Makes me want to get move n on mine to dude. Hopefully we have em up and ready for DTC eh, ha ha ye ye. Nice work man, keep it up. MERRY CHRISTMAS dude.....  :banana: ThaT approach angle is the G-NAR to dawg!!
thanks man! yeah you need to come over and check em out,  i'm stoked on that approach angle
anybody watch "the cleveland show" ? you know the character "federline"....?

anyone see where im going with this :D

so hows the motor coming though?
the engine is gay.  it wrecks my life and i dont work on it consistently because i will get very  :maddest:  I honestly still think that the afm's i have are not working properly.  yesterday when i moved the rig i would start it and it would run for a couple seconds then throw the CEL and die.  it consistently did this about six times before it would actually stay running. It seems lik the ecu is not getting a a signal from the afm.
When your ready to sale those thirds look me up. You have my number, i talked to you about them before when you had the pumpkin. The runner is sic. Wish ir ran right, maybe your going to need son tuneing software and a A/F meter to get it going.
i'm not sure who this is, not sure if i have your number either. is this Kevin?
97 4runner Limited
4runner Build Thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=54076.1410#lastPost

Started my own fab business recently check out the website  www.c4fabrication.com

also follow C4Fab on facebook for regular updates on projects. http://www.facebook.com/pages/C4-Fabrication/454285357953823