Author Topic: Whats more important than wheeling... ***URGENT***  (Read 4414 times)

TacoRunner

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 19177
  • Male Posts: 2,324
  • Member since Feb '04
  • The 1st 3RZ swap 99'-01'
    • View Profile
    • 4wheelunderground
HOLY MOLY

I never voted for this A hole
I told others not to vote for him
But all those people with their heads in the sand, truly believed that when he said "its time for change in this nation" that he meant it was going to be change in your favor, are stupid. I wish to GOD that we could get a president in the WhiteHouse with big enough balls to pull out of all overseas obligations and just tell the whole world to suck a big one, that we will not stand by the signed agreements that these psycho's agreed to. Start fresh and end this BS.

It's time for a JOHN WAYNE to take control. I impeached Gov. Gray Davis. of California. It's time to do the same with this A-Hole.

I have had it with all this Horse Crap about global warming. Hell even the UN has does it own studies and found that we are not getting hotter that we are infact getting cooler as a globe. So why all the BS about it earth in danger form politician's and such. BECAUSE it a power play, they are trying to appeal to your inner good, your nobility, your ignorance. With the advent of Global warming, you allowed idiots to take control. They pulled a used car sales man tactic on you. Its a scam. The whole science of Global warming is made up.

Cap and Trade = Communism
Socialized Health Care = Communism
Obama = Communism
Green Piece = Communism

www.4WHEELUNDERGROUND.com
info@4wheelunderground.com
AKA The GODFATHER The 3RZ Original

Performance Tuned shocks for Leaf Sprung Vehicles   http://www.4wheelunderground.com/Tuning.html