Author Topic: HUGE THANKS TO MARLIN --- SAVED THE DAY!  (Read 4603 times)

DeadlyPeace

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 593
  • Member since Nov '07
  • HEAVILY medicated for your protection!
    • View Profile
    • ToyotaOffRoad
Re: HUGE THANKS TO MARLIN --- SAVED THE DAY!
« on: Sep 21, 2009, 08:57:36 PM »
I've always tired to get what ever I need from MC. Then back in 2003ish I had the splines on the coupler to my MC dual case and my input shaft on my t-case wear down so they didn't grab at all. I called up MC to order a new coupler and talked to costumer service for a while. He did mention that it was about the most expensive part in the case, about $150. After a while he said he was going to go talk to Marlin to see about cutting the price down some for me even though my case was about 2 years out of warranty. I thought that was really cool of him. When he returned he just said that I should be receiving a new one in the mail in a couple days.

Since that day I decided that I would be willing to wait for something on backorder from MC then to get it from All Pro or even drive 20 minute to Inchworm. Even if it happens to be the same exact product.

As far as I’m concerned there is no other companies out there. I'm in the brotherhood of the turtle for life.
I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Never let people think you’re a horrible person and always keep the heart of a young child…
       ...I prefer mine in a jar on my desk.

3 CAT scans a MRI and some time with the shrink and it's comfirmed. I'm just not right in the head.

Global Moderator for www.ToyotaOffRoad.com