Author Topic: The Great White Shark attack SAS...  (Read 9503 times)

Toyospearo

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Member since Sep '09
    • View Profile
Re: The Great White Shark attack SAS...
« on: Sep 20, 2009, 08:21:15 PM »
Here are a few pics.  I will have much more in a few days..  :fire:
THANK YOU MSR (Mikes Specialty Repair!)
Parts came!  THANKS Marlin, THANKS TG
Truck on jack stands ready for the chop.

Cutting off the brake line housings so I can re weld them on the new SA. Yea, I look disgruntled because I have a sawzall in my hand and not a torch or a plasma. :(

SA assembly (almost.)  I ran into some trouble today with the after market lug (wheel studs.)  They would not go in!  I used every damn hammer in the shop.  I finally gave up and tomorrow I have to pull some out of an 83 at the junk yard :bang:
This mornings overwhelming amount of crap to deal with and those damn wheel studs stalled a few things

Knuckles chillin on the beach towel all clean and purdy!

The axle with a beam of sunlight :)

Races going in with the help of a BFH and a brass bar-

more crap

Loading up the races with grease..  yea, there is a technique.  By the time I was done with all four my hands hurt.

Shim measurement

Knuckle being torqued

seen this a million times I am sure

THE CHOP!!!  YES, it is a pain the ass like everyone says. especially when you are a total redneck using a sawzall in your driveway.
I only got everything under the UCA's  they are still on and I have to deal with them at dark o clock AM

what an eyesore.  Like a big behemoth dead and waiting for the flies to take it away.
Somewhere in that pile is the noise that drove me to the brink of insanity.:bang:  and eventually an SAS :banger:

Half assed axle waiting for my dumb ass to usurp new/used lug studs from Johns Auto Wreckers.

the underneath chop chop waiting for the sun to come up to start the GRIND!!!!!   :banger:

Stay tuned..
« Last Edit: Sep 20, 2009, 08:53:34 PM by Toyospearo »