• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 220
  • Male Posts: 737
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
Re: MMA
« Reply #30 on: Aug 10, 2009, 12:11:12 AM »
WOW....freaking wow. Silvas fight was short but insane. His talent is through the roof.
iam a fan of both forrest and silva and i didnt care who won i just wanted to see FG push AS to really fight not dance and play around like his last 3 fights. its crazy how many haters there are. i was just on another mma site and no one wants to give AS his credit?
this is my thing. 1st i like FGriffin but he is a little inflated when you really think about it so for ASilva to dominate him like he did, should not be a huge surprise. 2nd what is just insane to me is how fast A Silva sized up FGriffin. After a few min he knew exactly how much space he needed and exactly how much time he had. Unreal i can see maybe a little into the 2nd rd but in the 1st rd??? who else can pull that off??
A Silva is a beast and i look forward to seeing more of him at 205.
as for GsP and Silva..........thats a joke. GSP is amazing but no way could he make up for the size diff. Silva would make him look bad just the way GSP made BJ look bad. All mentioned are wariors and i would never take any thing from them. i used to train and i have friends that are still training and it is a life of HELL. if you dont love it you wont last long.

the end

havik
got another 85 runner. build coming soon!!