Author Topic: Who is near Chula Vista!!??  (Read 2156 times)

llamas

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 142
  • Member since Sep '08
    • View Profile
Re: Who is near Chula Vista!!??
« on: May 20, 2009, 07:39:25 PM »
The shout box voices aren't helping me out.  What is there to know about Chula Vista and the near area?  I got a possible job offer from Goodrick over there.  I am usually dead set against Cali, but things have been happening at work that don't make me a happy camper.  I might consider this.  I see already that housing is typical high prices for the area, but there seems to be plenty available.  Hmm wonder why.

Neither of my trucks would hold up to emissions, that is an issue.  I would be keeping residence in KS though so I could leave the 4 runner here for now and just get a temp wheeler for the time in Cali. 

Help me out...is it a good place to go?  How are things on the ground in Commieville?  Real bad with the economy and government problems or are you dealing?
I lived in caly for 58yrs i'm not there anymore ..brush up on your spanglish and check out what barios are cause there's lots of em take a bunch of money to get started and then when you get a regular paycheck most of what comes in goes out it's all relative good luck !!
I'd find another place to live and work it would be cheaper...remember caly is super duper broke and they need all the revenue they can get so the cops and every bauracracy want in your wallet..later
don whitman