Author Topic: Significant Other  (Read 14089 times)

Makohon

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 83
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: Significant Other
« Reply #30 on: Dec 28, 2004, 10:53:49 AM »
met my girl through... well i dunno.... i think my friends? well i have liked this girl for about 5 years now.. and for the last 14 months we have been goin out, i finally got that girl you have your eye on for the longest time but never make a move on cuz you think she wont like you er somthin.. but n e how it was i think 2 years ago, at lake?? well i forget.. but we were havin a drunkin time and then all of a sudden bam were in the back seat of my truck and......  :greengrin:  but then after that there was nothin... she ended up goin out with some A$$HOLE for about 4 months er so and she finally dumpt him and then we started talkin and just being friends.... then one night shes at one of my friends  :beer: and she tells me i should come over, so i left my buddies to go meet up with her... we were all :beerchug:  that night and me and her ended up in the hall way and all of a sudden she just threw herself on me and i was just like :biggthumpup: and so on... 2 months later we were goin out! finally!! its funny i asked her out twice but she always said she wasnt ready then on halloween of last year SHE asked me out!! ya thats right !! but n e ways we are still happy together and she is one of the best girls out there... she puts up with all my bs yet she still loves me and she has been drivin me around for the last 14 months everywere cuz i had no car ect...... i couldnt ask 4 n e thing better!! but later boys n girls :wave:  :beerchug:  :moon:
« Last Edit: Dec 28, 2004, 01:59:22 PM by Makohon »
91 std cab, flatbed, 35 mtr's, aussie, 5.29's, 4.7's, twin sticks