Author Topic: Significant Other  (Read 14086 times)

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2243
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
Re: Significant Other
« Reply #30 on: Dec 28, 2004, 07:12:13 AM »
:offtopic: :ha_ha:

The ironc thing about my girlfriend is that I meat her through my ex-girlfriend :ack:

Actually my ex's best friend's brother (Takuya) introduced me to my girlfriend, Mistao, back in Oct. of '03. She needed some help with Calculus, so Takuya told her that I was good with Math, so I meet her in a library and at the time I was a bit sick, stuffed nose and I was coughing. It sucked. But I wanted to get out of the house..

So I walk in and there sat the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life, and I'm like 'oh geeze, this girl is way higher class then me, plus im a sick dog, man this sucks' but I helped her out and we had fun talking to each other, yes I speak Japanese, but her English was the best English i've ever seen from an international student their first year, actually her first semester.

We never really saw each other for a couple of months, then on New years Jan 1st 04, my friends and I went up to Yosemite in the snow, so I invited her and, for some crazy reason she came along. She didnt know me at all, but she wanted to go - for the snow and nature im sure as she loves the out doors. :thumbs:

We hooked up big time that trip. Had a really great time. We spent alot of time for another month, and on Valentines day I asked her out :love: Been almost 11 Months now :booya:

I've never had a girlfriend like her before. She is truly amazing, and we are so happy with each other. We cook together - she is the best cook I've ever seen, study together, do everything together :wink2: She's gonna get a car soon so I get to teach her how to drive, and soon she'll be wheeling my truck :bowdown:

I Love this girl!
« Last Edit: Dec 29, 2004, 08:36:20 AM by BigMike »
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki