Author Topic: Honda Del Sol B16a3  (Read 9249 times)

tryn2Crawl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: Honda Del Sol B16a3
« Reply #30 on: Apr 20, 2009, 08:10:50 PM »
Full b16 swap w LSD tranny...Oh yeah, its got its fair share of right parts...like I said, no hondata.....I like my swaps to have all of its functioning sensors etc.Has all typical bolt-ons but runs best with a straight header, no cat, no pipe....Oh yeah, i hate slicks...street drags are my type...Mid 12's, no slicks, chipped p28 ecu, bolt-ons, FULL INTERIOR  and  most importantly, PUMPED GAS!  Thats pretty impressive to me....And that was almost 5yrs ago.I have yet to do anything  more to it.Cuz like I said from above, "Its getting old here in Cali, and the popo's pullover imports like crazy and check for swaps".So theres no point in proceding the hobby anymore and I certainlly don't want a straight race car.Thats no fun
 at all....
In my eyes, I'm more impressed with a race car thats running most of its electric stock components, including a modified ECU...Thats great if you run a second faster than the other guy, its all about what you got and how you got it there.......But if you certainly got more sh-t than the other guy running a stupid  slow time, what ashame ......What impresses me is the unexpected, not expected.....!!!!! and so what if i'm old skool!

What really imppesses me are stock vehicles runnin unbelievable times...next to the modifed ones...

Ever seen a stock '89 crx si running 15.1 with a clutch. no other parts at all added at all..?My buddy bought one with almost 200k, althought it was in cherry condition, running strong...slapped a ACt clutch w/ street disc in it..Lowered it a bit and that was it...Just tryin to see what it could do in stock form....boy were we surprise......

More props. to the guy wit the less performance parts takin out the bigger dawg......Under dawg all the way........