Author Topic: Beware of Driverz Edge Warranty  (Read 9657 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: Beware of Driverz Edge Warranty
« on: Feb 24, 2009, 06:32:38 PM »
Go lick yourself!

Actually, I heard another warranty company advertising, and emphasizing, that you don't have to pay anything out of pocket (other than to purchase the warranty) for any covered repairs. I'm sure the reimbursement details are buried in the fine print, so...caveat emptor!

thanks abnormal (had to go look up caveat emptor  :gap: )  Thats another frustrating thing, the contract doesn't say anything about time frame of payment, which the supervisor of the supervisor of the peon explained to me with a smug tone of voice.  :mad:  The contract does lead the purchaser to believe that the payment will be made at the time the vehicle is delievered to the repair facility, for the repairs to be made. 

I just found this little gem in the contract, I'm thinking I might be able to call them back and use it to get a little further?  :dunno:

The contract holder is responsible for paying THEIR DEDUCTIBLE as selected for each visit to the repair facility.
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent