Author Topic: The PA Tacos' Biggest Buildup Ever!  (Read 59247 times)

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 924
  • Female Posts: 415
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
Re: The PA Tacos' Biggest Buildup Ever!
« Reply #360 on: Jan 03, 2009, 04:40:45 PM »
Thanks for the advice Scuba Steve!  :D   We did pretty much that, but we didn't take the screens off the faucets first.  Do you think that's bad??  :ack:

The water has cleared up really nicely.  There's a slight sulfer tinge every now and then but it's not strong enough to bother me, so I think we're going to be good.

So yep, we're officially all moved in!  :hyper:   Now we're just sorting through the sea of totes in the basement and figuring out what's what.  But we've been staying here since 12/19.  IT'S AWESOME!!!!

It pretty much still feels like a dream.  We keep joking that we just feel like we're house-sitting for someone and any minute now they're going to come home and be like heeyyyy thanks guys, now get yer :pokinit: and get back to your basement!  :yupyup:

We just got our internet and TV hooked up today, so I'm finally able to sit here at the bar in our kitchen and surf the net.  Brian and I have been off together for the last 2 weeks so we got to settle into the house together and it has been really  nice.  Now it's back to the old grind on Monday.  haha

I did manage to create an "All Done" folder in the Photobucket and slap a handful of pictures in there.  The very first thing we moved in was the Christmas tree.  hehehe.  I took it down on New Years Day though.  So anyway....check it out!

http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk283/newhouse282/All%20Done/

:hyper:     :willynilly:      :D      :hyper:     :willynilly:      :D      :hyper:     :willynilly:      :D     
RIP Kyle, we love and miss you man.  :smooch:
thanks for the smooch I miss you too !  :yesnod: