Author Topic: Anti-Hobbyist Snorkel Bill Moves Through Minnesota Legislature  (Read 3359 times)

V-Man

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 29
  • Male Posts: 792
  • Member since Sep '04
    • View Profile
 :smack: That bill would also mean that I can't drive my 4Runner through MN on my way to or from western Canada.  I would have to drive across IA and come up I-29 to Canada or simple drive all the the way around Highway 17(transcanada) in Ontario adding a good day or more to my travel time.  I am only one person, but think of all the Hunters and fishermen coming from other states and Provinces that would be fined for having a Snorkel, even if they are only passing through.  I can see it now a group of three or four trucks with Quads on trailers in a parking lot, and the guys getting tickets for the snorkel on the quads..." but officer Honda makes that snorkel as option for this quad!"  " ..A snorkel is a snorkel and you can can't have one on a OHV in MN even if you are just drive through to some were else.  Here is your copy of the ticket, payment of the fine must be arranged with the County clerk with in seven business days."  I know how I would feel   :yikes: :maddest:. and I don't think I would be coming back to MN again.  They could kiss my  :moon: I was sure made to feel  :welcome: .