Author Topic: Mormons.....  (Read 20964 times)

chim

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1302
  • Male Posts: 1,258
  • Member since Apr '05
  • www.infowars.com
    • View Profile
Re: Mormons.....
« Reply #180 on: Dec 17, 2008, 01:42:32 PM »
I give you props Chim, you are strong in what you believe in. And will go to all lengths to prove any other wrong. So what if i was a Jew and only studied the laws of Moses and the old testament, would i go to hell because I am still waiting for a messiah?

My point is anyone can counter act what all others say to make it in line with what they believe. Like you stated above, some versus say get baptized others dont, so you could make an argument either way. It becomes a pissing match pretty much

Its not that im trying to prove people wrong... I just whole heartedly believe in 1 Peter 3:15 - But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
and
1 Thess 5:21 - Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Its not so I can be right, its so people can experience the joy and freedom of living in Christ and having full assurance of an awesome salvation.

I believe that the Jew in that situation would be no different than anyone else who doesn't know Jesus Christ as their savior. So Yes... Hell is a scary thing... thats why its talked about so much by Jesus himself! More than heaven in fact.

Im not trying to make anyone be inline with what I believe..  I want them to be inline with what the bible teaches... It just so happens that the main people talking now are an SDA and a Mormon.... both which are considered a non-christian denomination by Christianity itself.