Author Topic: Mormons.....  (Read 21016 times)

chim

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1302
  • Male Posts: 1,258
  • Member since Apr '05
  • www.infowars.com
    • View Profile
Re: Mormons.....
« Reply #150 on: Dec 16, 2008, 03:57:39 PM »
I removed my first statment from the previous post and it sounded more judgemental than I intended.

In my opinion, the Catholic religion has a "good" answer for Sunday worship because they claim to have changed it and their authority is above the Bible.  The Mormon church appears to rely on D&C 59:12 to change the authority.  Other mainstream Christian's claim that the reason they worship on Sunday has nothing to do with the Catholics, but can't provide a compelling argument from the Bible.  Even the Catholics will tell you that the Biblical Sabbath is Saturday, they just don't observe it.

Own your belief, if you can't then search for one that you can.  As a mormon, I would expect you to quote what is stated in D&C and then explain your belief in its authority.

How would you have answered my questions if you were to knock on my door during your time as a missionary?   :dunno:

I just went back and read this..  I cant believe I missed this statement.. "...but can't provide a compelling argument from the Bible".
You have to be kidding me... someone do a search.. we have already talked about this.. sheesh... Just because you dont like it doesnt mean the evidence isnt there... wow.