Author Topic: Mormons.....  (Read 20965 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: Mormons.....
« Reply #90 on: Dec 11, 2008, 07:07:21 PM »
Um okay, well i doubt i am running off. I have been on this site for a while. The intention of this thread is not to pull the you are wrong or right arguments out. I started this to set things straight on what I and other Mormons believe.

Ah, but thats where the whole religion debate gets interesting.  In fact, thats what makes it fun if you (not specifically you, but in general people) can hang.  Chim was once a Mormon, and is no longer one, but a Christian.  he is very knowledgable in both Mormon and typical Christian doctrine, typical Christian doctrine being using the Bible only. 

That statement wasn't to bring up whether Mormons are truly Christian or not, just to give you a little back ground.
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent