Author Topic: Mormons.....  (Read 20921 times)

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 109
  • Male Posts: 7,509
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Re: Mormons.....
« Reply #90 on: Dec 10, 2008, 11:34:59 PM »
Infernal, you need to realize that the missionaries that stood on your lawn were most likely from a different part of the country/world than where they were called on their mission. They may have not realized that in Cali or where ever you are from, it is disrespectful to stand on somebody elses grass.
You should have asked them to provide some service to you and mow your lawn. Ha Ha

))--SLIVER-->

:talkingn:  :joke: , well it really wasn't a big deal , I just found it a bit rude . Does that make me believe ALL Mormons are that way ?  Absolutely not , as I mentioned earlier , I have a few Aunts,Uncles and alot of Cousins who are Mormon . I have respect for all religion , I myself am Catholic . What I don't like (as previously mentioned) is when people try to push religion down others' throats . I believe going door to door is wrong , again ,that's just my opinion and anytime someone has came to my door to talk about religion , I kindly tell them I don't have the time , 99% of the time thay have been really nice and just left .
'
« Last Edit: Dec 10, 2008, 11:43:00 PM by Infernal »
WWW.GLOBALOFFROADSUPPLY.COM

Support Your Local Brawlers
 www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com