Author Topic: Mormons.....  (Read 20961 times)

COToy91

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -21
  • Male Posts: 1,241
  • Member since May '07
  • Rollin on 37's
    • View Profile
Re: Mormons.....
« Reply #90 on: Dec 10, 2008, 10:35:07 AM »
Great thread, and good questions. My family and myself are Mormon as well. With that being said, There are those members of my church that act as if they are better than other people solely because they are mormon. Nothing pisses me off more, and I believe that this behavior is very wrong. It is these type of people who give the Mormon religion a bad name. I know many people of different religions who are awesome people and who are as faithfull or even more faithfull to there religion than I am to mine. So the take home message is that if a Mormon rubs you the wrong way, don't discount all Mormons. You probablly just had a run in with one of these types.

Infernal, you need to realize that the missionaries that stood on your lawn were most likely from a different part of the country/world than where they were called on their mission. They may have not realized that in Cali or where ever you are from, it is disrespectful to stand on somebody elses grass.
You should have asked them to provide some service to you and mow your lawn. Ha Ha

))--SLIVER-->

I agree fully and they would have if he asked lol
Colorado...its where the cool kids live