Author Topic: Mormons.....  (Read 20948 times)

Toymin8r

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 50
  • Male Posts: 929
  • Member since Dec '07
    • View Profile
Re: Mormons.....
« Reply #90 on: Dec 09, 2008, 11:54:33 AM »
A good Mormon story...

My boss, like a lot of my management is a Mormon.  I also have a clueless moron (word chosen to add confusion) coworker that made an absolute fool himself talking about Mormons in front of the boss.  Keep in mind that the moron sat in a cube for several years where his view was of the Mormon's cube and somehow missed, over a multiple year timeframe, that he was Mormon.  On day I get caught with my section lead, the Mormon boss and the moron in a "water cooler" conversation where the moron goes off on Mormons and even gets to some belief about a great giant lizard (I have no idea where this came from).  Needless to say it was entertaining to listen to but also uncomfortable since everyone in the conversation but the moron new the boss was Mormon.  I figured that I should have some fun afterwords so I put a note on morons computer that simply that that the boss was LDS.  Another coworker that just overheard the conversation heard the moron apologizing the next day saying that God had told him that the boss was Mormon.

Couldn't you have used someother word like idiot or dimwhit instead of moron?   I was stumbleing all over the place trying to decifer mormon and moron.  :thud:
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE
AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU HAVE AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

BeccaLoo24 – i can toss grown men.... so dont doubt me