Author Topic: thebiglot.com aka Longwood Industries.. scam or no?  (Read 3620 times)

Shamb

• Raisin in the making..
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 133
  • Male Posts: 3,414
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Proud Parent
    • View Profile
195-165=30 

ya this immediatly came up on PBB..  SUPRISE!  ::)

I was in a hurry and didn't proof read... uuhh... yea... that's my story and i'm sticking with it!

anyways.. the dude calls me again today and he starts off on his typical ssshhhpeeaall..

I interupt and explain to him that this is how this will work.. or it will not work at all.

Me:  I tell you what I will let you sale my truck on your site, how's that sound?

thebigscammer.com:  Great Mr.BEEEEEP, I'll send you the necessary form's to fill out and you can do a payment over the phone with a CC or....

Me:   Naaahh... what we're going to do is your going to post my truck up on your website and get ahold of all these anxious people that want to by my vehicle and for some reason would rather talk to YOU rather than myself personally, then your going to sale my truck for the full asking price within 60 days like your guarantee states. Once this has been met you will get your $195 dollars how does that sound?

thebigscammer.com: Sorry sir we must recieve payment before we can go to work for you! There's money out of pocket for posting your ad.

Me: I dont care... if your so sure of yourself you'll make that $195 within a week like you had originally told me and it doesn't cost $195 dollars to post a few pictures and a simple explaination of the truck in general on your website.

thebigscammer.com: (yada yada yada, back peddle, try another angle ending in "well sir it sounds like you are not interested in our services)
*CLICK*

::)  :shake:   :phone:

R.I.P to my Papa, I miss you pops......

Knowledge is power  www.pirate4x4.com/forum

New Buildup in process 85' 4runner "Bad Decisions"
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=52566.0

Check out my 1-ton build up thread
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=22600.0