Author Topic: The PA Tacos' Biggest Buildup Ever!  (Read 59617 times)

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 924
  • Female Posts: 415
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
Re: The PA Tacos' Biggest Buildup Ever!
« Reply #330 on: Nov 04, 2008, 12:23:41 PM »
Thanks everyone!  Sorry I haven't been around much....I can't seem to get on Marlin from work anymore.  Today I'm using this funky site that lets me surf the web *through* it, so I can get here but it's funky and there are tons of pop-up ads and stuff.

We're holding up pretty well actually.  The new timeline is looking more like early December now.  A few of the kitchen cupboards weren't the right size and it's going to take 10 days to swap them out for the right ones.  Then, after the kitchen is completely put together, the countertop guy will come do the measurements, and it takes about 2 weeks after the measurements for the counters to actually be ready to install, so that already puts us at the very end of November.  They'll be able to get a lot of the small trim work done between now and then so the counters should be one of the very last things, but I'm sure there will be some small finish work that needs done after the counters go in, like putting the faucets on and stuff.

We're going with granite, and the sinks will be built right in!  I guess they got a pretty good price for the kitchen plus both bathroom vanities!

They got all of the woodwork stained and hopefully today they started putting it up.  They did say they were going to start hanging doors today too, and staining the oak stairs.

:wiggle:
RIP Kyle, we love and miss you man.  :smooch:
thanks for the smooch I miss you too !  :yesnod: