Author Topic: Kiyul4130s rig  (Read 502605 times)

kiyul4130

• Brown Star Award
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 279
  • Male Posts: 3,265
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Turdburgalin since 1985
    • View Profile
Re: Kiyul4130s rig
« Reply #1350 on: Sep 09, 2008, 11:26:42 PM »
got the steering completely done. everything clears by a 1/4" everywhere. its like a link suspension, only not. after the trip i want to add another leaf to the bottom of the pack. the truck is really low and trying to squeeze everything around the oil pan has made things a bit harder. ruff stuff brackets blow balls by the way. im fed up with them and it took 3 weeks and some change to get them from sacramento. i bolted them on. the holes for the calipers are almost a half inch off so the pins hit the rotors when trying to slide them through the calipers. i machined down the rotors a 1/4" today and the floppin' pins still dont fit through. the damn calipers wouldnt even fit in the brackets either and had to be grinded out for them to slide in. i got the front shaft cut and re-done and put back in with the toy/60 flange so thats all complete. i need to get a few more bolts for the t-case so the skid can go back up. the brakes need to be bled and a rear driveline put in tomorrow. what else, shocks thrown on......mount up the tires and wheels. theres a list but its under the hood of my truck where it should be right?..... no pics sorry. maybe ill take some tomorrow but im not to worried about getting them up online. i want to hit the trail.
-kiyul-
92 1 ton ex cab, marlin dual ultimates, 42 iroks, hydro assist, flat bellied, linked and more...
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER