Author Topic: Kiyul4130s rig  (Read 502541 times)

kiyul4130

• Brown Star Award
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 279
  • Male Posts: 3,265
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Turdburgalin since 1985
    • View Profile
Re: Kiyul4130s rig
« Reply #1260 on: Jul 28, 2008, 02:40:38 PM »
I see you finally got some taste in FINE beers! (oly!!!)  :talkingn: WTF do you go to frithco like every other weekend or what? hmmmmm
cause im gay kyota......duh.

so holy :pokinit: im back from the city and kinda hung over. balled on a budged all weekend long by bringing only $80 for three days, colby and scott brought $60 each. i ended up only spending $60 like them but was totally destroyed and dropped $20 on the ground in the bar at the show last night. the show was bad ass and i had a good time like always. the first night we got into the city stayed up all night drinking. the cops dont care about anyone down there. its cool but also fucked up. rolling into the city we drove down this sketchy as hell street and seriously JUST missed 2 black guys (peices of :pokinit: and need there floppin' skulls bashed in) bust out a window and pop the truck of this nice car and steal whatever they took out of it. they were walking back down the street checking out this other car. i was like damn thats fucked. RIGHT around the corner i see a motorcycle cop and book it over to him. roll down my window and tell him what happened. he says "is it happening right now". i was like noooo....but it just did 5 seconds ago. he shrugs his shoulders and goes "thats cool file a report" and takes off. i hope that cop wrecks his motorcycle cause hes a peice of :pokinit: to.  jumped on a bus for shits later on at night after we were drunk and while riding it this black guy gets on. scott goes holy flopp, colby is shocked. i turn around, this guy was covered in blood. he just kicked the complete :pokinit: out of someone. his hand was busted up bad but he looked fine. he had 1 patch of hair on his forehead and 1 on the back of his head. then he started smoking a cig in the bus. it was nuts. theres seriously 67 ohter seats on the bus to sit in and he decides to sit right behind me and right next to colby. it was crazy. we stayed on the bus till he got off. the bus took us all the way to daily city then we had to wait in the freezing cold at 5am for a half hour till the next one could take us back. the next day we just got drunk all day and scott and I just walked the streets drinking beers. some cops stopped us and told us to dump them out. we did, walked right back to the store and got more haha. last night around 2:30am we walked all the way back to this sick hostel i stayed in a year ago (also where the car was parked) we just walked in and then i went up to the 3rd floor to sleep on this couch in this hallway/lobby/computer room area. colby slept on the 2nd floor and scott slept face down on the carpet next to me with his pants completely down, ass to the sky. ball till you fall. we all did. will be back in october to do it all over again. im out, later.
« Last Edit: Jul 29, 2008, 04:39:40 PM by kiyul4130 »
-kiyul-
92 1 ton ex cab, marlin dual ultimates, 42 iroks, hydro assist, flat bellied, linked and more...
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER