Author Topic: What's this world coming to? *Warning Rant Inside*  (Read 3266 times)

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 850
  • Male Posts: 2,588
  • Member since Jan '07
  • when my toyota grows up it'll be just like my chevy!
    • View Profile
Re: What's this world coming to? *Warning Rant Inside*
« on: Jul 03, 2008, 08:20:47 AM »
I can't agree more with all that's been said so far.  :beerchug:

But remember this, don't get yourself in a bunch over people you can't control. It's not healthy for you personally and it isn't letting you move forward for yourself. The truely important thing to remember is to feel good about what you've accomplished that day and that you can sleep well at night knowing you did your best. Forget about what somebody else didn't do or didn't get done.

It is disheartening when you see people not pulling their weight in your work group but there are ways of giving them things to do that they especially don't like just so they have a real reason to dislike their job. (kinda like.... "why you crying? I'll give you something to cry about if you don't just STFU") :gap: Maybe that will encourage them to leave or pick up the pace if the message is clear enough.  :yupyup:

As far as pushy consumers...well I only have one question for them, "Do you want it right now or do you want it right?"

I've always worked hard and taken pride in my work and have come to be rather successful at it, if I may say so.  :sly: It does bother me though that so many people just have a really poor work ethic these days and they act as if they are owed the right to have nice things without having to work for them.  :tantrum: I have more respect for people who try and fail and more importantly....learn from their mistakes then succeed  :thumbs:. I have no respect for people who don't even try or don't even care.  :thumbdown: I don't even want to share breathing space with these kinds of people.  :nope:

Enough said....NEXT!  :usa: