Author Topic: got the cat!!!  (Read 16144 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: got the cat!!!
« Reply #30 on: Jun 18, 2008, 12:24:50 PM »
theres only one answer to all this madness...I'm so surprise know one knows of this.......

PUT AN AFTERMARKET CAT ON AND THAT SOLVES THE PROBLEM!NO JOKE...Only the recyclers pay big bucks to OEM, aftermarkets are trash....

My buddy's customers gets their OEM cats stolen, comes in and installs a aftermarket and never happens again...An aftermarket does NOT last that long so by the time your next smog is due, chances are you'll need another new cat...But they won't steal your new aftermarket cat though..... Thats my suggestion to you all...... 

Also in the SOUTH SAC area also...and its crazy...I use to see customers with toyotas come ineveryday for a new cat install.

Still doesn't work.  More and more people are doing it now, and a lot of them don't know the difference, so they just hack them all
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent