Author Topic: You're WRONG Gore! WRONG! ....discuss....  (Read 11986 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Re: You're WRONG Gore! WRONG! ....discuss....
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2008, 07:57:49 AM »
I don't know that there is a good answer to this, but maybe putting some type of birth control in the public water supply, and then having to pass a means test to be able to get bottled water might be a solution.

Uh...it's already happening! Whether it has happened inadvertently or is the result of some great left wing conspiracy to turn American males into spineless purse carriers...public water systems are filled with female hormones and other teste shrinking compounds. I suggest to you...this is why we have had an increase in certain lifestyle choices and why we have so many younger males who shave their arms.

As for toasting Master Gore on his carbon credits, the thought of spreading his ashes as a soil amendment intrigues me and reminds me of an old gardening practice. When I had a garden I would plant a cover crop after the season had ended, then till it under before the next season began...this is known as "green manure"...does that sound familiar?
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)