Author Topic: all-pro service  (Read 2748 times)

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 109
  • Male Posts: 7,509
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Re: all-pro service-(read before you buy)
« on: May 22, 2008, 12:04:40 AM »
What's up Ken?.I'm real sorry about the mix up.I'm not the one you talked to when you first called today but I did take your order.I don't exactly remember what size springs you ordered but if you got the incorrect ones,I appologise.From what I was told after you called today there was a concern on your end about being able to clear 35s with the 4 Inch springs without having to do any fender trimming.4 Inch springs are what we recomend for a 35 inch tire.As far as the wait,I appoligise about that too but I explained to you when you placed the order that when a shipment goes out Aloha Freight,it has to be complete before it leaves our warehouse,so if an item is back ordered,we have to hold the order until it is complete,unlike UPS where we can ship right away,if an item is back ordered we can ship that item when we receive it.Let me see what I can do and I will give you a call in the morning...Just to give you an idea,here's a couple of pictures of some of my customer's trucks.The first one is one of my other Hawaiian buddies Max.He's running 4" Springs in the front of his 4Runner with 37" MTRs with absolutely no fender trimming and has no rubbing issues.The second picture is my buddy Ed's Toy and he's also running 4" Springs all the way around with 35" BFG Mud Terrains with no fender trimming and no rubbing issues as well.
WWW.GLOBALOFFROADSUPPLY.COM

Support Your Local Brawlers
 www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com