Author Topic: SanJo Sharks  (Read 4681 times)

sabenson82

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 70
  • Member since Mar '08
    • View Profile
Re: SanJo Sharks
« on: Apr 29, 2008, 10:47:28 AM »
I like Ron Wilson too, but if they have another round 2 collapse Im pretty sure him, and some other guys are gonna get sent packing.  

But during the regular season the Sharks and Stars played 8 times and they each won 4 on the road.  So hopefully the Sharks take both in Dallas. hell  hopefully they take the next 4

I never said i didn't like Ron...i just think that the sharks may drop him if they don't perform in the playoffs. I would not blame it on him completely, but we all know pro sports, the coaches get blamed if a team doesn't succeed...look at the Sacramento kings for instance.....rick adalman got the axx from sac two years ago for not being able to get the kings past round 2 in the playoffs and now his team (ATL Hawks) is in the playoffs and giving the Celtics a run for their money.  In my opinion the Sharks key players need to step it up!!! We all know they have the talent and size to take down Dallas, but its a question of whether or not they can come out tough and play some hard-nose hockey the whole game!! Its gonna be a hell of a game! There is no sport more exciting than playoff hockey.  LETS GO SHARKS!!!!
Build it, Break it, Build it again...STRONGER