Author Topic: A REALLY Inconvenient Truth  (Read 9121 times)

Toymin8r

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 50
  • Male Posts: 929
  • Member since Dec '07
    • View Profile
Re: A REALLY Inconvenient Truth
« Reply #30 on: Apr 23, 2008, 08:31:18 PM »
Hmmm weird..I am a part owner of a drilling company. We are drilling a few wells right now as we speak. It is very expensive to drill wells. Dry holes are a common thing......

No the government does not help us. The only people we have problems with are with the EPA. We have a butt load of oil right here in Middle America but the problem is that it is scattered in smaller fields making extraction a very costly and risky business...... Transporting the oil from from say, Russia (which is the number one oil exporter right now) is cheaper than producing it ourselves...

I was referring mainly to our large oil deposits in the gulf and anwar.  Those small pumps all over the midwest were there long before the EPA cared.  Some experts believe that the Gulf of Mexico contains larger deposits of oil than the middle east. Mexico and Venezuela drill for oil in the Gulf but the greenies always block all attemts by the US to tap in to it.  The biggest thing that makes me mad is that Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez pumps oil right out of the same Gulf of Mexico and then sells it to the big oil companies for huge profits,  all the while badmouthing the US.  Thats why his country has so much money.  Mexico does the same thing.  Last time I checked a gallon of gas in Venezuela was 11 cents.
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE
AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU HAVE AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

BeccaLoo24 – i can toss grown men.... so dont doubt me