Author Topic: A REALLY Inconvenient Truth  (Read 9136 times)

COToy91

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -21
  • Male Posts: 1,241
  • Member since May '07
  • Rollin on 37's
    • View Profile
Re: A REALLY Inconvenient Truth
« Reply #30 on: Apr 23, 2008, 12:02:38 AM »
If capitalism under bush was working so well right now our economy would be sucking so much right now. In addition to that my father wouldn't be without a retirement, and on the verge of being laid off if bush made it so all airlines in trouble could get the loan packages from his administration but no united was denied and they filed for chapter 11, and thus his pension was dissolved.

And last time i checked there has never EVER been true communism in the world ever, but since you seem to be so high and mighty when it come to that and Carl Marx maybe you would know that. There has never been a pure revolution of the proletariat, nor was the USSR, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Yugoslavia ever a pure communist party. In his book The communist manifesto Carl Marx said that it was the people who would own and operate everything collectively. Last time i checked... Lenin, Stalin, Khrushchev, Gorbachev were all totalitarian leaders of there state.

The Communists do not form a separate party opposed to other working-class parties.
They have no interests separate and apart from those of the proletariat as a whole.
They do not set up any special principles of their own, by which to shape and mold the proletarian movement.
The Communists are distinguished from the other working-class parties by this only: 1. In the national struggles of the proletarians of the different countries, they point out and bring to the front the common interests of the entire proletariat, independently of all nationality. 2. In the various stages of development which the struggle of the working class against the bourgeoisie has to pass through, they always and everywhere represent the interests of the movement as a whole.

So if you say Al Gore is pushing his class forward then you are saying that he is pushing the middle working class, and last time i checked he is not in the tax bracket, so you my friend are wrong.
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2008, 12:27:27 AM by COToy91 »
Colorado...its where the cool kids live