Author Topic: Welcome to Palm Springs And My New Shop <<<<<<<< NOW OPEN!!!>>>>>>>>  (Read 8762 times)

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
Re: Welcome to Palm Springs And My New Shop
« Reply #60 on: Apr 16, 2008, 05:59:11 PM »
Painting is finished, the carwash is ready, and Valvoline stopped by today to put the final touches on the lube bays. Except for signs and of course our business licenses and permits to be wrapped up we are ready to go!!! I spent this afternoon at a local sign co. to get an estimate on our signs, they will be coming out tomorrow to see what needs to be done.

We do have a couple employees already and they were taking care of painting and since they were done today I decided to show them the proper way to do a complete drive-train flush and fill. Econowheeler was enlisted for this job, I had them change every fluid in the beast from the brake fluid to the diffs just to see how things worked. Everything went smooth and easy except that the gearoil guns nozzle needs to be flex hose instead of hard tube. I couldn't get to the trans fill hole, I had to get a piece of hose and feed it up and in. It popped out a couple times and spit gearoil all over so guess what I smell like? Forgot how much I missed wearing gearoil as Cologne.

Man that system Valvoline has is sweet, except for the gearoil snafu it was a clean operation from beginning to end.  I can't wait to really use this stuff.
 :crazyjumpy:

We are still looking for a warehouse for tires, we have everything else ready on that end too, all the machines are here and hooked up.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you