Author Topic: I thought it was required when you join...  (Read 6695 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: I thought it was required when you join...
« on: Mar 15, 2008, 08:30:23 AM »
Do I know... No.....

Does Bigmike or Cruzilla know.. Possibly. I dont know. I was going to bring it up in the moderator forum but since everyone is complaining I will anyway and just see that even though it may not say please delete or something along those lines I will just delete.

Personally when I see something thats 3 years old or older that says stuff for sale blah blah and some ididot posts in 2008 like yah i want to delete it but since I am not the author of the thread and since it does not say please delete it gets me in a bind like, what do i do and personally my choice is not delete it since it doesnt say to and I am not the author. So for everone that thinks I am "not doing my job" you really gotta think that what im doing may be more if the right thing. Even if the person is not an active member the part/parts may not be sold so it seriously is like, what do i do.

:yesnod:  I completely understand your situation.  Thats why I was wondering if you could set an existence time limit.  It would make it easier for you, because then you wouldn't have to decide what goes and stays. 
« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2008, 08:52:16 AM by BLACKDOG »
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent