Author Topic: IFS hubs in So Cal  (Read 3030 times)

lilbuddy

• Rock Ninja
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: -234
  • Male Posts: 5,720
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
Re: IFS hubs in So Cal
« on: Feb 18, 2008, 11:07:44 PM »
I posted because I just wanted to get another hub, since it appeared I was getting no where even though I was constantly requesting it.  As of this morning I had not yet received anything.  I just called my sisters house(where i ship my stuff) and they informed me I got a package today. It looks like something arrived today.  I noticed from the picture the shipped date is the 14th so it may very well be it.  If so thanks and sorry if this caused any problems.

Once again, I was not making any false accusations.  I even said he seemed like a stand up guy, however as you can tell I bought the hubs in Nov, I informed him of the problem a few weeks later. He replied with he could get me another in 2 weeks tops.  I replied that 2 weeks was good since I could install them on my xmas break.  The time came and went.  Several PMs and texts back and forth and still no hub.  During this whole time I kept asking for a tracking number or an expected time of arrival since I was having this shipped to my sisters house(I had someone waiting for it).  He knew all of this and just kept saying it was ready to ship or shipped.  As I posted the PM quote of our last communication on Feb 6th he gave me his word that he was going to ship it the next day.  I gave it more than a week(being from Cali to Cali it shouldn’t take more than 2 days).  Still no package.  So I decided to repost to try to get a hub from anyone that may have one so I could get my truck going.  I am not and was not putting anyone down.  I feel I was more than patient given the situation.  So to anyone that thinks I was wrong or I was trying to bad mouth anyone ask yourself what would you have done after 2 months and repeated broken promises.

Thanks for clearing up the matter and how you feel. I, and im sure we all, appreciate it.
RIP Kyota.... you are the man

GET IT!!!