Author Topic: New Tundra Desiel Dually!!!  (Read 11549 times)

4.3 headache

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -182
  • Male Posts: 321
  • Member since Aug '03
  • keep goin!!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: New Tundra Desiel Dually!!!
« Reply #60 on: Jan 15, 2008, 01:05:34 AM »
I must be bored, since i read all 3 pages of that.

now i feel compelled to ad my :twocents:

It would seem to me that Toyota is boldy making a statement to potential truckbuyers as well as domestic truck manufacturers

"look at our truck !!! it's better, we're the best, we have the best quality, go the fastest and are giving you (the brainwashed overpaid fat lazy american worker )what you want more horsepower than you know what to do with!!!

Anyhow, what made toyota into the powerhouse they are today is the product quality, fuel economy and the affordability of their vehicles, in the past!Mmy personal observation is that Toyota is straying from their original principals that made them what they are today

Affordable ?? hardly, economical?? no better than comparable domestic models ,dependable?? well you won't see me trade in my Chevy for a diesel Tundra...same goes for many happy Ford and Dodge owners..

They probably have enough of a customer loyalty base to make a Tundra with a diesel and sell. My question. Why.?? is their enough of a demand for it?

I do not picture tens of thousands of domestic diesel truck owners standing in line to trade theirs off for an unproven Toyota diesel.
I guess Toyota really wants that #1 spot .

too bad they're getting away from what made them popular.

all i want is a little more than i'll ever get!!