Author Topic: brand new lockright, might have box, installed in carrier, but not third..lol  (Read 1683 times)

BoG-ToY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
 one gearset is untouched, same with one istall kit....mostly untouched......I stole the black rtv out of the untouched install kit.....   the other gears were installed into the third....but never run.......never properly setup...

anyways, let me know....Ive got two complete gearsets....two complete install kits.....one gearset and one install kit was partially assembled.  what that means though is that if you want the install kit you kinda need the third....so. if you want a third thats partially assembled, with 529 gears and a lockright,

your gonna have to make me an offer on what your want.....

basically, if you want two gearsets and one install kit....Ive got it make me an offer

if you want one gearset, one install kit, and one assembled third, with new gears and bearings, BUT NEEDS setup properly......EMPTY CARRIER NO SPIDERS... MAKE ME AN OFFER,   OR   add lockright and make me an offer on that too    basically Ive got a complete    529 third with lockright, new bearings, and a solid spacer.  but I got tired of messing with patterns and backlash.....    Make me an offer on whatever...... just consider that they are all new items  all MOTIVE parts, well, TG solid spacers.  so, make me an offer that you feel is reasonable for the parts..... and we will se what we can do.....

right now those gears are 140 plus shipping a peice off of ebay.....so 280 plus shipping on the gears....and then then 106 a peice for the install kits...so youre looking at over 500 new after shipping....just make me a reasonable offer   or 400 if you dont  want the one install kit   so, so maybe 350 for the two gears and one install kit plus shipping? I will keep the other install kit and lockright if I need to.
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.