Author Topic: Poor economy?  (Read 2608 times)

skipnrocks

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 212
  • Male Posts: 2,363
  • Member since Mar '06
  • DUDE YOU DID WHAT?
    • View Profile
Re: Poor economy?
« on: Nov 27, 2007, 05:28:39 PM »
people think they can spend and spend and spend all this money they haven't even earned yet. Crap pisses me off I got 1 credit card and I keep a balance on it just to build credit and it worked cuz I got around a 760 and Im only 22. Everybody is tyring to live out side their means all this housing crap people going into forclosures and bankruptcy if they would have stopped for one second done some math and realized that they were trusting people that are tyring to pay off houses themselves. we wouldn't be having this big off a problem Plus oil company's seeing their demise with the advent of hybrid and alternate fuel their getting their money while they can. But Ill hand it to them they have held off the 100 mpg heads and alt fuel designs off for awhile even by Means of theft and death threats.

Good call on the credit card and living within your means....  I have two credit cards, one only gets used if I have an emergency and cant cover it.... IE broke down on the highway, not omg i want that for my rig!!!  And the other card I have had for years and the only reason I got it was for credit purposes,  I couldnt get approved for student loans, or a house loan, even thought I owned my car and had worked my way through college up to htat point.... Im not bragging this is just the way I was raised... .If you want something and cant pay for it you wait!!!  Maybe with this new bankrupsy thing people will learn that....  If people can controll their finances the world would be alot better place, somany problems are caused by stress from money or the lack thereof...
Life is too short!!!   Do something with it!!!

WILLYNILLY
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=23944.new#new