Author Topic: New From Antioch  (Read 3307 times)

zukjunkie13

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 378
  • Member since Oct '07
    • View Profile
Re: New From Antioch
« on: Nov 27, 2007, 01:26:31 PM »
It was fun

i did tear some stuff up tho  :sheerterror:

I ran the mini rubicon and i got about 6 feet from the end and i fell into a hole that hooked every spring shakle. Its like it was meant for a samurai to drop in and get stuck there . Did some pretty tricky winching to get me out of that hole.
I bent just about all 4 leaf springs and i broke something in the rear end....not sure what it is, gonna pull it apart this weekend.

I didnt figure i broke something in the rear end when i got out of that hole so i kept wheeling it that day. So that probably wasnt a good thing  :smack:.

Now it has a bad knockin noise comeing from the rear. So im guessing i either broke an axle (which i dont think i did) or broke the ARB.  I dont really know exactly wat is broke  :think:   

Oh i also ripped off a fender flare which i dont really care about any way

I ran the 4x4 obstacle course like it was nothing right after all that, and backed up the stair step. basically screwed around even though the leaf springs were bent and other crap was broke.

But other than the breakage it was alot of fun.
You should stop by maybe on weds. after you get off work or something like that.
Give me a call before hand tho cause i have school till 2 on weds. 925-207-3223
Life's journy is NOT about arriving at the grave peacefully in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, worn out and beaten, shoutin HOLY Sh** what a ride!!!

crawlinforcrohns.org