Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 2165 times)

CADD MAN

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 31
  • Member since Oct '07
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think?
« on: Oct 30, 2007, 08:40:15 AM »
Topar wow thats tough man I dont know what I would do.  I am in a simialr situation, I work for a company with absolutely no people skills in upper management, all they care about is the bottom line and not what it takes to get them there.  I have about 6 bosses, the chain of command is very unclear and ridiculous, the worst part is that the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing at all, so I end up getting way over extended being promised out to this person and that for jobs.  I to have a kid, not much of a kid anymore now that shes 14, but I take this into consideration everytime I hate my job.  I have to think of whats best for my family before myself sometimes, its hard to do but it often makes things clearer for me.  If I understand correctly you would be working like out on patrol for a local PD or sherrifs office?  I think your safer, if thats even a word, and your bennys are way good where you are at.  I would try to stick it out where you are, its up to you and your family though.  Good luck with what you decide to do. :thumbs: