Author Topic: White Trash M.I.A.  (Read 9721 times)

WHITE_TRASH

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
Re: White Trash M.I.A.
« on: Aug 02, 2004, 03:41:28 PM »
You guys are really too much you know that?  Dont worry about the bill situation, Im changing my name to Pedro Gonzalez and getting wellfare to pay for it!  Ill never have to work again either, it doesnt get any better than that.  lol  Nah I think my parents might help out a little and the rest Im applying for some state help to cover part of it aswell.  Those bastards not only did an ultrasound but also a freaking cat(sp?) scan on my foot and leg!  THAT is why Im so damned worried about the bill, but I have yet to see it so Im not in total panic mode as yet :yupyup:

Yup after all that crap I went through for them to try and figure it out, it turns out I have cellulitous(sp?) Its a sick and twisted little thing to catch too lemme tell ya!  I noticed my foot hurt a bit last tues. but wed. it really hurt.  Later in the day the pain moved up my leg to behind my knee wich really bothered me as I had a feeling it was a blood clot.  I started getting a huge fever and like an idiot I put on a blanket :smack:  I started puking my guts out till I was on E and I fell asleep.  My mom came by and seeing my condition called the hospital and hauled my sorry arse in to the hospital.  When I got there my temp was over 104 and I really dont remember a whole lot about the whole ordeal except gettin poked, proded and abused by those damned emt's.  Thank goodness they were there, I was a real ass from what I understand. 

But Im much better now and Shawn came by and took pics for yall to see the sizing of my foot.  DAMN!
« Last Edit: Aug 02, 2004, 06:23:54 PM by WHITE_TRASH »
Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??