Author Topic: Mexicans?....in Berekely?....Mooooooo  (Read 5338 times)

Shamb

• Raisin in the making..
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 133
  • Male Posts: 3,414
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Proud Parent
    • View Profile
Re: Mexicans?....in Berekely?....Mooooooo
« Reply #30 on: Sep 05, 2007, 09:43:09 PM »
Well maybe when one of those crazy ass mexican drivers runs over one of bush's family members something will happen.When I was on the road driving I spent alot of time in Laredo TX.I can tell you from experience that they don't give a crap.I can't even recall all the times I've had to slam on my brakes or change lanes to avoid being RUN OVER by a mexican driver.They have no regard for their safety or anyone elses for that matter.

This isn't just a matter of them driving here either.Think about this,if you owned a trucking company and could move all your operations to mexico,would you.I mean you'll be able to haul the same loads,run the same routes,pretty much everything you did here.But you can pay your drivers half what you were paying american drivers.It's not rocket science.

I don't think they will be able to take over entirely.There is a vast majority of O/O (owner/operators) that will not be affected,but what will this do to the company driver?

:dunno:   I suppose you are right but the mexicans in this area drive like a 90 year old behind the wheel. They seem cautious.. drive EXTREMELY slow which gets on my nerves sometimes but atleast they're not driving wreckless... I don't have many bad things to say about the way they drive............... in this area atleast!

I've been told by many people who have visited Puerto Vallarta that its a complete free for all on the roads... no stop signs.. no right of way.. not a damn thing but constant brake to the floor action.   :ack:
R.I.P to my Papa, I miss you pops......

Knowledge is power  www.pirate4x4.com/forum

New Buildup in process 85' 4runner "Bad Decisions"
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=52566.0

Check out my 1-ton build up thread
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=22600.0